Yoga Workshops | Moving Meditation | Mala Gallery
Labour Day; Monday 11th March 2.30 - 5.30pm
Easter Monday 22nd April 2.30 - 5.30pm
Full Moon Saturday the 18th May 2.30 - 5.30pm
Each workshop covers all aspects of a traditional Yoga path and the integrated science of Yoga. It includes asanas for free flow of the bodies energy, mudras, pranayama, meditation, yoga nidra and satsang. It is your time to deepen knowledge, experience inner connection and apply wisdoms for your everyday.
With Shivjyoti, a dedicated Yogi with over two decades of experience applying, guiding and sharing wisdom from the Traditional Yoga Path.
Restorative, healing and deeply rejuvenating. The asanas are presented in a sequence, flowing one to the next. The practice focuses on aligning one’s breath and spiritual intention with movement. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced yogi, the class will welcome you and are open to practitioners of all levels. The classes presents classical yoga teachings relevant to one’s life on and off the mat, supported by breath awareness, flowing sequences, alignment, relaxation and meditation.
Yoga and practices followed by discussion on thought provoking and life relevant topics to gain clarity about your purpose and your personal path to achievement. Through self-enquiry Yoga techniques we understand our purpose and ourselves so that we can give to the world and continue growing spiritually & emotionally from the experiences we face daily.
Through self understanding we gain power over our thoughts and can learn to consciously direct these invisible forces to steer our life in the highest vibration, enhancing our lives in every aspect.
* Koshas, Layers of Energy bodies that we can't see but help us understand what we feel and 'can' know.
* Higher Knowledge (Para Vidya) & Lower Knowledge (Apara Vidya) - in pursuit of what's most valuable for awakening.
* Energy (Prana Shakti) through the chakras and maintaining presence in the higher centres. Awakening will power and vigour to maintain the path of life purpose.
* Purpose in life, balance between heart 'bhakti' and intellect 'buddhi' for happiness & fulfilment.
* Pranayama - Life force, cosmic energy, the power that flows in us through us and around us at all times - harnessing that power and transcending physical and mental limitations.
* Mantras - Vibrational tools for awakening energy flow and healing teh body, mind, consciousness and soul.
* Daily practices for stress relief, healing and inner peace.
* Health diet practices followed by the Yogis which we may apply for greater energy, movement ability and deeper meditation.